Your role as an HR specialist
Do you want to work in a High-Tech environment? Is it your ambition to have a challenging job with possibilities to develop yourself? Do you want to work in an international team? Then we are looking for you.
What are we looking for?
Sintecs is looking for a human resources manager in Vilnius with fluent English and preferably good Russian. Every day you will be working alongside colleagues in Vilnius and from distributed offices (apart from Vilnius we also operate in the Netherlands). In this challenging, but also varied role within Sintecs no day is the same. In addition to your regular work, new ad hoc work will pop up every day.
- Leading HR activities in Vilnius office, you play the main role in the recruitment of new employees
- You are responsible for the management of the personnel files
- Dealing with documentation, participating in archiving processes
- Assisting management and colleagues as well as cooperating with them
What do you bring?
- Good communication skills, being proactive
- Excellent organizational skills
- You are a person with integrity
- You have good general skills of using a computer
- You are fluent in Lithuanian and English. Russian will be a very useful addition
- You are eager to learn; if you don’t have the knowledge on a certain topic, you like to learn about it
- Some HR knowledge is an advantage (you will be supported by an HR colleague from the Netherlands)
We at Sintecs, short for Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, are an innovative and dynamic team of consultants and engineers that offer complex electronic design services.
For 22 years our team of enthusiastic employees have been growing in the unique niche industry of high-speed electronics in Signal and Power Integrity as well as PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. Always operating on the limits of what is technically feasible we are: “Designing on the edge”. Doing this we offer industry-leading time-to-market for high-quality, high-tech products.
Sintecs takes pride in its products and services such as our TrustBox, which got crowned with the Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019.
Our current offices are located in the Netherlands (Hengelo), Vilnius (Lithuania), and we expect to grow further in the future. At this moment Sintecs employs in total about 70 people.
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following: