Do you want to work in a High-Tech environment? Is it your ambition to work on innovative and challenging projects? Do you want to work closely with colleagues from other disciplines and customers in a multidisciplinary team? Then we are looking for you!
Your role as an (Embedded) Software Engineer
As an (Embedded) Software Engineer, you use your knowledge to realize complex engineering projects. You know how to develop software in a structured way and you can work well in collaboration with colleagues. You can communicate clearly about project progress and possible project obstacles. You can work independently and can look at problems from different angles to arrive at the right solution. You will be assisting with Board bring-up and validation of functionality, building test software, and working with various systems varying from ‘simple’ microcontroller systems to high end, multicore SOC systems with 100G+ networking. Next to that, you can work on implementing Bootloader configuration and adjusting it, and developing Linux configuration and drivers.
Our engineers work on many different types of projects. To give you an insight into what you will be doing as an (Embedded) Software Engineer at Sintecs, we provide you with the characteristics of some of our projects:
- Secure Enclaves, RTOS, Zephyr, Bare metal microcontroller software (Atmel AVR and ARM Cortex M)
- Embedded linux development (Bootloader/BSP/deployment)
- Arm trusted firmware, U-boot, Linux kernel, Yocto
- Secure Device provisioning and deployment
- Battery management systems, Industrial Edge systems, Multi Gig capable networking devices, Security both on Hardware and software side
What do you bring?
- A completed Higher Vocational or University education in (Technical) Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- You have excellent C/C++ skills, and/or Python skills
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You have a practical and customer-oriented mindset
- Experience with digital electronics, or an interest to learn the basics
- You are interested in designing high speed electronics as well as our type of projects.
We at Sintecs, short for Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, are an innovative and dynamic team of consultants and engineers that offer complex electronic design services.
For 20 years our team of enthusiastic employees have been growing in the unique niche industry of high-speed electronics in Signal and Power Integrity as well as PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. Always operating on the limits of what is technically feasible we are: “Designing on the edge”. Doing this we offer industry leading time-to-market for high-quality, high-tech products.
Sintecs takes pride in its products and services such as our TrustBox, which got crowned with the Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019.
Our current offices are located in the Netherlands (Hengelo) and Vilnius (Lithuania), and we expect to grow further in the future. At this moment Sintecs employs in total about 60 people.
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following:
- Attractive starting / relocation bonus of 1 month salary
- A family-like company
If relocation to the Netherlands is necessary, we provide a relocation bonus as well as assistance with the relocation.