Your role as ECAD Support Engineer
Do you want to work in a High-Tech environment? Do you want to work on the design flows that are used to create the technology that will be shaping the future? Do you want to be part of an international team?
Then we are looking for you.
What are we looking for?
It will be your job to support our customers on their design environment. For example, you will help the customers to select appropriate tools. Other tasks and responsibilities can be:
- Implementing the tools on a complex IT infrastructure, to embed them in the organization and to connect it to other systems. This could involve writing an additional tool and / or interface.
- Improving the processes on how things are done; optimizing the electronic design flow and connect it to the other processes in the company.
- Designing, developing, implementing and supporting extensions, features and customizations.
- Supporting, enhancing, and developing integrations with PDM/PLM toolsets and workflows.
- Developing custom workflows and processing automations.
- Developing automations using different scripting languages.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and support of Siemens/Mentor Graphics Expedition Enterprise Tool Suite of applications.
The job is a mix between electronics and computer science. Understanding both worlds is therefore an advantage.
What do you bring?
- A completed Higher Vocational or University education in Electronics, ICT or Computer Science.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of software developments as well as library methodology, tools, and design flow are great advantages, but not a requirement.
- Programming skills, scripting or otherwise are required.
- You have a practical and customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and take full ownership.
We at Sintecs, short for Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, are an innovative and dynamic team of consultants and engineers that offer complex electronic design services.
For 20 years our team of enthusiastic employees have been growing in the unique niche industry of high-speed electronics in Signal and Power Integrity as well as PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. Always operating on the limits of what is technically feasible we are: “Designing on the edge”. Doing this we offer industry leading time-to-market for high-quality, high-tech products.
Sintecs takes pride in its products and services such as our TrustBox, which got crowned with the Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019.
Our current offices are located in the Netherlands (Hengelo) and Vilnius (Lithuania), and we expect to grow further in the future. At this moment Sintecs employs in total about 60 people.
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following: