Your role as ECAD Support Engineer
Do you want to work in a High-Tech environment? Do you want to work on the design flows that are used to create the technology that will be shaping the future? Do you want to be part of an international team?
Then we are looking for you.
About the vacancy
The vacancy assumes the presence of a small specialized experience. At the same time, it requires understanding the fundamentals of electronics and implies the ability to understand texts in English without the use of third-party tools. Our company provides the opportunity to study in the required amount at the place of work during the trial period.
- Development of library components, templates and related documentation for ECAD systems (electronic circuits, printed circuit boards).
- Studying and analysis of the technical requirements from Customers, fulfilment these requirements during development of components.
- Work in close cooperation with Customers.
- Higher or secondary special education in the field of radio engineering, electronics, design of electronic equipment.
- Understanding the basics of electronics.
- Good general skills of using a computer.
- Fluency in English enough for selective reading datasheets describing components and searching for the required information.
Nice to have
- Knowing any ECAD systems on any level will be beneficial.
- Skills of verbal or written will be appreciated as an advantage.
- Probation period 3 months.
- Full time work in at the comfortable office in Vilnius.
We at Sintecs, short for Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, are an innovative and dynamic team of consultants and engineers that offer complex electronic design services.
For 22 years our team of enthusiastic employees have been growing in the unique niche industry of high-speed electronics in Signal and Power Integrity as well as PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. Always operating on the limits of what is technically feasible we are: “Designing on the edge”. Doing this we offer industry-leading time-to-market for high-quality, high-tech products.
Sintecs takes pride in its products and services such as our TrustBox, which got crowned with the Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019.
Our current offices are located in the Netherlands (Hengelo) and Lithuania (Vilnius), and we expect to grow further in the future. At this moment Sintecs employs in total about 70 people.
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following: